Eurofit Autocentres will stay open during lockdown
Here we are again, the nation is in lockdown 3.0.
Eurofit Autocentres understands that this is a stressful and confusing time for the public as it is, but we would like to assure you all that we will still be here to keep the public moving during this hard time!
New measures are set to come into play in England from the 5th January to reduce the spread and new strain of Covid-19.
This includes the closure of all non-essential retail and asks people to stay at home.
So, what do these new measures mean for car servicing and maintenance? Well, we have the answers you’ve been looking for.
My MOT is due during lockdown, can I still get it done?
know that people are strapped for cash right now, don’t let this effect you.
If you fail to do so, you face fines and penalty points on your licence if you’re caught driving a car with an expired MOT certificate.
If your car is due its annual service, its best to get booked in now.
I am self-isolating, but my MOT is due! I need my car for essential food runs. What shall I do?!
We have introduced a no contact collection and delivery of your vehicle at no extra cost!
Eurofit Autocentres have made a video to show you just how quick, simple and easy this process is.
Our centres have been made Covid-19 compliant by making the following significant changes to reinforce our health and safety procedures.
Here are some of the things that we are doing to keep our customers and workers safe throughout lockdown 3.0.
- To abide by the government’s advice of a minimum of 2 metres distance we have closed our receptions.
- Wherever possible we will disinfect keys, door handles, steering wheels & handbrake levers.
- All vehicles will have a disposable seat cover and floor matt fitted prior to any works.
- A strict cleaning policy has been reinforced throughout all of our centres.
- Pick up and drop off service now available when booking.
- Contactless vehicle collection service is now available.
- We encourage all customers to pay by card now as a safer form of trading.
- Anyone with cold/flu-like symptoms to avoid visiting the centre.
- Those who are in isolation are encouraged to use the pick-up and drop off service.
- Hand sanitiser will be available upon entry.
- Advise customers not to leave their used face masks in their car upon drop off.
Eurofit Autocentres are monitoring the situations very closely and will take further action upon Government and NHS advice.
Eurofit Autocentres, still making vehicle repair simple.