How are we keeping you and your vehicle safe?
Eurofit Autocentres understand how vital your vehicle is to you during theses difficult and unprecedented times, we want you to take comfort in knowing we will be here to help continue to make vehicle repair made simple!
These are our golden rules during the lockdown.
- We have closed our reception areas to abide by the Governments advice of a minimum of 2 meters distance.
- Our team will disinfect keys, door handles, steering wheels & hand brake levers, where possible.
- All vehicle will have a disposable seat cover and floor mat fitted prior to any works.
- The team have introduced a strict cleaning policy in all of our centres.
- Collection and delivery service now available when booking.
- Contactless vehicle collection service available for those in self isolation.
- We encourage all customers to use card payments as safer form of trading.
- Anyone with cold/ flu symptoms to avoid visiting the centres.
- Those in isolation are encouraged to use the pick up and drop off service.
Eurofit Autocentres are monitoring the situation very closely and will take further action upon the Government and NHS advise.
Remember to ensure your vehicle is kept roadworthy during the pandemic to avoid unexpected breakdowns.