Eurofit Autocentres steps up for Britain’s key workers.
Eurofit Autocentres is open to keep the roads moving for those essential journeys, many of our customers require their vehicles to remain safe during such unprecedented times.
It has never been more vital than ever, to maintain your vehicle to avoid unexpected breakdowns. For as long as it is safe to do so, we are staying open and offering our full range of services including MOT, tyres, brakes & servicing.
Our aim is to stay open for as long as possible for key workers and local businesses.
Eurofit Autocentres are taking the spread of COVID-19 seriously and our priority is to ensure the health and safety of our staff, customers and suppliers, by implementing safe practices within the workplace.
What we are doing?
We understand how vital your vehicle is to you during these difficult times, we want you to take comfort in knowing we will be here to help continue to make vehicle repair simple!
- We have closed our receptions to abide by the governments advice of a minimum of 2 meters distance.
- We will disinfect keys, door handles, steering wheel & hand brake levers where possible.
- All vehicle will have a disposable seat cover and floor mat fitted prior to any works.
- We have introduced a strict cleaning policy in all of our centres.
- Pick up and drop off service now available when booking.
- Contactless vehicle collection service available.
- We encourage all customers to use card payments as safer form of trading.
- Anyone with cold/ flu symptoms to avoid visiting the centres.
- Those in isolation are encouraged to use the pick up and drop off service.
Eurofit Autocentres are monitoring the situations very closely and will take further action upon Government and NHS advice.