A Land Rover Dealer Alternative
Whether you require a full car service or annual MOT for your Nissan, trust in our local certified mechanics at the Eurofit Autocentres to deliver a top-notch examination.
‘Innovation that Excites’ is at the heart of the Nissan brand. Their range of vehicles have certainly advanced and diversified over time to become a well-known, familiar name across the UK.
From the compact and economical Micra, through the family sized vehicles to the rugged Navara and X-Trail, Nissan cars continue to be as popular as ever.
Did you know?
Did you know that changes in European Law - known as “Block Exemption” now allows independent auto centres, such as Eurofit Autocentres in Wolverhampton and Cannock, to undertake Nissan dealer scheduled car services.
No longer do you have to go to a Nissan dealership for your car servicing, repairs, brakes or tyres. At Eurofit Autocentres, we can offer a Nissan Dealer Scheduled Service for you whilst protecting your Nissan warranty.
Save money, get great service, stay protected!
And it doesn’t matter whether you have the innovative Leaf, Qashqai or Juke, a super sporty GTR, Note, Micra, Primera, Almera, Navara, X Trail, Murano or any other Nissan model, we can look after your essential car servicing for you.
What you can expect from a Eurofit Autocentres Nissan Service?
First of all, you will save money when you book with us.
Our prices are lower than dealership prices and all parts used will be of ‘original equipment’ quality.
You can further expect all of the following as part of the quality car service:
• Our Nissan Dealer Scheduled Service will not invalidate your vehicle’s warranty and complies with the service schedule checks as specified by Nissan
• A full and comprehensive service carried out by our expert technicians using the latest software and equipment
• Once a service has been completed we will reset the service light on the dashboard and stamp your car service book
• You will receive a car service sheet outlining the checks done and an invoice stating any advisory notices
• The convenience of being able to book online or call your local Walsall, Telford, Sheffield, Ludlow, Henley, Wolverhampton and Cannock branch
• Our highly qualified car mechanics will advise on all areas of maintenance and repairs for your Nissan including branded or budget tyres, brake pads and discs, clutches, cambelts, car battery, steering, suspension, wheel alignment, air conditioning, and electrical vehicle checks and reporting.
Need an MOT for your Nissan?
Once your car is three years old it will require a Ministry of Transport (MOT) test. This is a legal requirement and will need to be carried out every twelve months thereafter. It is important that you maintain proper care for your car and the Nissan MOT provided by Eurofit Autocentres is designed to do just that. It is also worth pointing out that the police authorities and insurance providers have a way of finding out whether your vehicle has a current MOT. It pays to be safe and maintained with a valid MOT for your Nissan.
Why not take advantage of our special MOT price of £27 (class 4) or only £19 when booking a Nissan service for your vehicle. Getting everything done during the same visit makes sense and ensures your car is in tip-top condition.
And if we spot a problem? Well, we’ll let you know straight away. Our trained car-servicing technicians can carry out repairs, replace or upgrade parts including brakes and tyres, and advise on any technical hitches they discover to recommend a course of action.
Your vehicle is in safe hands.
What’s the difference between a Nissan dealer and a Eurofit Autocentres Car Service?
Quality parts supplied and fitted will serve to prolong the life of your engine and will not invalidate any Nissan warranty. We fit ‘original equipment’ parts, or at your request, Nissan parts (which attract an additional cost).
We’ll carry out a full Nissan diagnostics check and ensure Nissan warranty protected servicing.
Eurofit Autocentres in Walsall, Telford, Sheffield, Ludlow, Henley, Wolverhampton and Cannock offers a ‘like for like’ car service and fully comply with Nissan Dealer Scheduled Servicing. The only difference between Nissan parts and ‘original equipment’ parts is the price! Whichever you choose, your warranty will remain valid.
As we said before … Save money, get great service, stay protected.
We can also collect and deliver your car or van (from home or work) at your convenience – we’ll leave the time and place up to you so that you can carry on with your working day.
Eurofit Autocentres - As a Nissan Specialist, the only difference is the price!
Contact us today on 0800 270 7733 to discuss your Nissan servicing requirements or to check when your Nissan MOT is due for renewal. We’re more than happy to help with any additional car servicing requirements. Feel free to pop down to the Eurofit Autocentres branch to chat in person to one of our qualified car mechanics who can advise accordingly.
Is a car service or annual MOT due for your Land Rover?
At Eurofit Autocentres, our expert car service mechanics are fully equipped to provide a quality TLC provision for your vehicle.
Designs for the original Land Rover series commenced in 1947, and since then the brand has certainly made its mark on the world with sales increasing year on year.
The phrase ‘Above and Beyond’ remains an integral part of the Land Rover branding, and are true aspects of this marque’s ability and technical advancement.
And whether you’re the proud owner of a Defender, Discovery, Freelander, Range Rover, Range Rover Sport, Range Rover Evoque or other model, whatever its age or series, you’ll want the best when it comes to car maintenance and service.
Did you know?
Have you heard that changes in European Law - known as “Block Exemption” now allow independent auto centres to undertake dealer scheduled services? It makes it much easier for you, as a customer, to benefit from affordable Land Rover servicing, whilst ensuring the quality of parts and trained mechanics.
Here at Eurofit Autocentres in Walsall, Telford, Sheffield, Ludlow, Henley, Wolverhampton and Cannock, we can offer Land Rover Dealer Scheduled Services whilst protecting your warranty.
Our car service and MOT workshop is fully equipped with the latest diagnostic software and equipment and our skilled technicians will ensure your vehicle benefits from an accurate and complete check.
What you can expect from a Eurofit Autocentres Land Rover Servicing?
You’ll certainly save money when you have your Land Rover serviced by Eurofit Autocentres. Our Dealer Scheduled Service does notinvalidate the vehicle’s warranty and complies with the service schedule checks as specified by Land Rover themselves.
- Once a car service has been completed we will reset the service light on the dashboard and stamp your service book.
- You will receive a service sheet outlining the checks undertaken and an invoice stating any advisory notices.
- You can book online or call your local branch in Walsall, Telford, Sheffield, Ludlow, Henley, Wolverhampton and Cannock
- Your Land Rover Manufacturer Warranty is protected.
- Our Eurofit Autocentre Specialists have all the latest Land Rover diagnostic software and our main dealer spec service means that our servicing is approved under the manufacturer’s warranty.
- You get the same peace of mind that you would receive from a main dealership, even if it’s simply to replace your tyres or brakes.
- Our Land Rover software is unique in offering full fault code-read and re-set, full component activation, ECU coding and full programming procedure for the fitting of Land Rover accessories
Our car mechanics are experts and are qualified to advise on all areas of your Land Rover maintenance. We can also carry out Land Rover repairs to include:
- Branded or budget tyres
- Brake pads and discs
- Replacement clutches
- Car suspension requirements
- Wheel alignment and tracking
- Air conditioning maintenance and parts
- Land Rover diagnostics - electrical vehicle checks and reporting
We have you and your Land Rover covered.
Need an MOT for your Land Rover?
Once your car is three years old it will require a Ministry of Transport (MOT) test. This is a legal requirement and will need to be kept valid every twelve months. Car owners who have purchased their car from new or have moved house and forgotten to update their car MOT can often fall foul to elapsed certificates. Car maintenance is essential and our Land Rover MOT service is designed to instil your peace of mind. After all, the police authorities and insurance providers have means and ways of checking if a car has a valid MOT in place.
Take advantage of our special MOT price of £27 (class 4) or only £19 when booking a Land Rover service to save time and money.
Peace of mind doesn’t have to cost the earth!
What is the difference between a Land Rover dealer service and a Eurofit Autocentres Service?
Eurofit Autocentres offer a ‘like for like’ service, so the only difference between Land Rover parts and ‘original equipment’ is the price. Whichever you choose, your warranty will remain valid and you’ll save money!
There’s also the peace of mind of having the same level of technical know-how, professionalism and expertise applied to the work carried out on your car service, with no compromises.
We can collect and deliver your vehicle (from home or work) at your convenience so that your day can carry on with minimum disturbance – at work, with the family, or a bit of downtime to yourself.
As a Eurofit Autocentres Land Rover Specialist - the only difference is the price!
Call the Eurofit Autocentres team today on 0800 270 7733 to talk about your Land Rover servicing needs. We’ll be happy to check when your current Land Rover MOT runs out if you’re unsure and if you’d like to chat to us in person, visit us at your local Eurofit Autocentres branch, so you can see what we’re all about.