Mobile Tyre Technicians
Mobile Tyre Technicians
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£15,000 - £22,000 Annum
• Date: 2015-06-28
• Category: Mobile Tyre Technicians
• Reference: 1000005
• Duration: Permanent
Have you got what it takes???
Become a member of the Eurofit Autocentre Team.
We currently require qualified experienced applicants for full time Mobile Tyre Technician.
A Mobile Tyre Technician's role at Eurofit Autocentres is unlike anything you will find in a traditional tyre replacement department. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that really values your skills, team focus and hard work - a chance to earn great rewards, benefits and to work for one of the UK's largest independent Fast Fit specialist.
At Eurofit Autocentres no two days are ever the same, you can expect to encounter almost any make of vehicle for almost any piece of work; from servicing inspections, part replacement to complex repair repair and diagnostics. Eurofit Autocentres is a company that will excel your career through our training and learning facilties both on and off the job.
A Mobile Tyre Technican is responsible for repairing and replacing tyres of all types in accordance with Company standards in a safe and efficient manner on the road. Ensuring excellent customer service and communication at all times.
Job Responsibilities and Tasks
• Carry out tyre repairs & replacement on both alloy & steel rims and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification.
• To test and diagnose tyre faults as requested.
• To examine vehicles, recognise and provide a written report on vehicle or components defects or systems of impending failure.
• Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others.
• Ensure all advisories are documented for advice for the customer.
• Keep up to date on all technical service instruction data supplied.
• Assist in supporting other Autocentres as requested by Autocentre Manager to share best practice.
• Ensure all working practices and procedures comply with requirements.
• Ensure compliance with Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and the Company’s policy, including any related legislation.
• Liaise and seek advice from colleagues and superiors in situations that are over and above the work specified.
• Complete relevant service documentation (job cards & service reports) in line with guarantee and Company requirements.
• Promote and maintain the Company image, acting as a brand ambassador.
• Ensure that the Autocentre housekeeping standards are maintained at all times including the use of special and personal tools.
• Ensure the Mobile Tyre Unit is kept clean, washed & fully stocked at all times.
• High level of experience and qualifications as a technician in motor industry.
• Awareness and understanding of customer requirements.
• Ability to learn new skills and behaviours in order to develop yourself for the benefit of business.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences.
• Able to analyse and rectify vehicle faults through the evaluation of relevant information and development of appropriate solutions.
• Able to work as part of a team.
Skills and Experience required:
• Full UK driving license.
• Experience essential.
• Driving License is essential.
• Own tools required.
Complete the application below or post your CV to:
Eurofit Autocentres Ltd, HR Department, Barrett House, 111 Millfields Road, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV4 6JQ.
Or email us at email@example.com.
Or call us on 01902 40 40 45 for more details.