Have you got what it takes???
Become a member of the Eurofit Autocentre Team.
We currently require qualified experienced applicants for full time Vehicle Servicing Technians.
An Vehicle Servicing Technician role at Eurofit Autocentres is unlike anything you will find in a traditional service or aftersales department. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that really values your skills, team focus and hard work - a chance to earn great rewards, benefits and to work for one of the UK's largest independent Fast Fit specialist.
At Eurofit Autocentres no two days are ever the same, you can expect to encounter almost any make of vehicle for almost any piece of work; from servicing inspections, part replacement and tyre replacement/ repair to complex repair repair and diagnostics.
Vehicle Servicing Technician is responsible for repairing and servicing motor vehicles of all types in accordance with Company standards in a safe and efficient manner. Ensuring excellent workshop communication and customer service at all times.
Job Responsibilities and Tasks
- Carry out repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification.
- To test and diagnose faults as requested.
- To examine vehicles, recognise and provide a written report on vehicle or components defects or systems of impending failure.
- Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others.
- Ensure all advisories are documented for advice for the customer.
- Keep up to date on all technical service instruction data supplied.
- Assist in supporting other Autocentres as requested by Autocentre Manager to share best practice.
- Ensure all working practices and procedures comply with requirements.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and the Company’s policy, including any related legislation.
- Liaise and seek advice from colleagues and superiors in situations that are over and above the work specified.
- Complete relevant service documentation (job cards & service reports) in line with guarantee and Company requirements.
- Promote and maintain the Company image, acting as a brand ambassador.
- Ensure that the Autocentre housekeeping standards are maintained at all times including the use of special and personal tools.
- High level of experience and qualifications as a technician in motor industry.
- Awareness and understanding of customer requirements.
- Ability to learn new skills and behaviours in order to develop yourself for the benefit of business.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences.
- Able to analyse and rectify vehicle faults through the evaluation of relevant information and development of appropriate solutions.
- Able to work as part of a team.
Skills and Experience required:
- Full UK driving license.
- Experience essential.
- Driving License.
- Own tools required.
Complete the application below
Or post your CV to
Eurofit Autocentres Ltd, HR Department, Barrett House, 111 Millfields Road, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV4 6JQ.
Or email us at email@example.com
Or call us on 01902 40 40 45 for more details.